EXPERIENCED MEDICAL ASSISTANT
Large Ob/Gyn facility in Brooklyn is seeking an experienced medical assistant with at least 3 years of ob/gyn experience.
- Excellent communication skills in the English language is a must.
- Phlebotomy skills and experience is mandatory.
- Knowledge and experience of ob/gyn procedures, such as biopsies, colposcopies, leeps, IUD insertions and removals, are mandatory.
- Must be professional in appearance, computer literate, accurate, reliable and have a friendly disposition.
- Knowledge of EMR is a necessity.
Position days will be Monday through Saturday. Hours and days may vary per schedule and office. This position is full time.
Benefit package includes health, dental, 401K and profit sharing.
If you are seeking a long term career with security and a happy work environment, please submit your resume to email@example.com.
Also, feel free to visit our website at www.boroparkobgyn.com for more information about our 5 locations and services.
EXPERIENCED MEDICAL RECEPTIONIST
BORO PARK OB/GYN is seeking an experienced full-time medical receptionist handling the check-in and check-out position.
- Candidate will need excellent communication skills in the English language.
- Must have experience in eligibility verification, excellent data entry skills, and some billing experience.
- Collecting co-pays, knowledge of deductible and co-insurances.
- Must have excellent computer skills, be professional, friendly and able to handle pressure in a heavy volume practice.
- Accuracy, speed, and excellent diction are skills needed. *Electronic Medical Records experience is a plus.
- At least 3 years experience in a busy medical office answering phones required.
Position days will be Monday through Friday, full time, 9:30am till 7:00-7:30pm. Great working environment.
Please do not apply if you need to commute or if you do not have the required medical office experience.